Expand my Community achievements bar.

Is it possible to customize a content fragment, inserting other types of fields on it's creation?

Level 2

Hello,

is it possible to customize a content fragment template so it has advanced options, like datepicker and checkbox fields on it's creation? It is for it that the option WeakReference exists? I cannot found this option on the documentation. If it is not possible with content fragment, there is another way that I can create a complete asset type, with url, checkbox and date fields?

I am seeing only these few options to use in the content fragment template:

1397496_pastedImage_1.png

Thank you very much!

6 Replies

Level 2

Hello, thank you! But I think these documentations is to customize the components, isn't?

I wish I could customize the template fragment options in this window below to create more options to have a complete asset, with all its information.

1397826_pastedImage_0.png

Thanks!!

Level 10

Referencing AEM 6.3

These fields are defined at path

/libs/dam/cfm/admin/content/createfragment/jcr:content/body/items/form/items/wizard/items/properties/items/tabs/items/basic/items/column/items/info/items

You can overlay this path and add more fields

Level 2

Hello, thank you for your reply.

I have been trying that, I created the same original structure of the libs folder under the apps, as shown below,

and I updated the label of a field, but when I do the test creating a new content fragment, the label that is showed is the default label. Is this something that I am missing?

this should work right?

This is the same structure

1398113_pastedImage_0.png

Thank you very much!

Level 2

Remove the libs folder from your path and that should fix the issue.  It should be under /apps/dam/cfm/admin/content.  The documentation for creating Content Fragment Templates may also be helpful in understanding how the overlay works.  It's the same concept only for templates.  Content fragment templates may also be a solution to the problem you are trying to solve.

Level 1

Hello,

I have added one field i.e weightage to this but its neither storing data under metadata node nor in jcr:content.

1579198_pastedImage_0.png