Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Is AEM Commerce Collections will work same if AEM is integrated with 3rd party Commerce engine (ex. Dynamics 365 Commerce)?

Level 2

Hi,

I want to know if the AEM Commerce Collections (http://localhost:4502/aem/collections.html/var/commerce/collections) will work same way (Create, Update, Add Product, Publish etc) when AEM is integrated with 3rd party Commerce engine (ex. Dynamics 365 Commerce) ?

Our requirement is to create Collections (of commerce products) by browsing and selecting product dynamically from integrated eCommerce (not using imported products in AEM). 

I see the current Collection code allows to browse imported products and creates collections under var/commerce/collections, which are get rendered under Commerce -> Collections.

Not sure if this all works as is when integrate with 3rd party Commerce engine/

Thanks for your help!!

Ratna

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies