Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Iparsys ans parsys

Level 7

NEED HELP ON  below if anyone having knowledge on this here.....

1) when i used Iparsys whatever compenent i drag in my parent page it is being inherited by sub pages and sub to sub pages but when i see in CRX there is no information of my components in sub pages .

here i can see parsystestingpage3 is my parent page where i dragged my component footer (used iparsys ) so here i can see one node par1>>footer(this is the information about my component)

bt same component i can see on page parsystestingpage3_1 parsystestingpage3_2  but inside CRX  content > par1>iparsys_fake_par(this is not the infortaion about the component . This is having sling resource type is like wcm/foundation/components/iparsys/par ).

so my question is for sub pages where is component  informtion is saved ?

1504865_pastedImage_0.png

2) There is no difference in nodes in Iparsys and parsys.

below is parsys used page where my compoent"itemplacing" i dragged and it saves in the same manner/pattern as it saves for iparsys.

so my uestion is if any difference between parsys and iparsys ?(in terms of saving in CRX node )

1504866_pastedImage_9.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

iparsys_fake_par node decide whether components in iparsys is editable or not in child page, whenever you cancel or disable the inheritance iparsys_fake_par node is created with property inheritance = cancle and based on that /libs/foundation/components/iparsys/par/par.jsp decide whether to created devs/html structure which allows component edit inside iparsys.

Thanks
Arun

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi

Iparsys is similar to parsys except it allows you to inherit the created paragraphs from the parent. That means child pages don't save any inherited data in JCR but they read same from parents node until you don't cancel or disable inheritance.

hope this help.

Thanks

Arun

Arun Patidar

Level 7

thanks ....what is iparsys_fake_par node .

Level 7

what is iparsys_fake_par node .

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

iparsys_fake_par node decide whether components in iparsys is editable or not in child page, whenever you cancel or disable the inheritance iparsys_fake_par node is created with property inheritance = cancle and based on that /libs/foundation/components/iparsys/par/par.jsp decide whether to created devs/html structure which allows component edit inside iparsys.

Thanks
Arun

Arun Patidar

Level 7

Thanks ...understood the concept.