I have a requirement in the project...

Environment (dipsatcher only)

a) Red hat linux

b) Apache http server

c) dispatcher module installed

Enviornment(publish only)

a) Red hat linux

b) AEM 6.5

When ever the data is created in JCR using scheduler lets say content/xyz/data/abc node data is changed then

AEM need to invalidate the cache in dispatcher so that latest data is visible.

What options do we have......

appreciate any suggestions/solutions on this.

Regards

Dilip

4 Replies

Employee

You can create an event listener on node Create event which is triggering dispatcher flush agent.

Although, I don't think that you need it, as creating a new node it does not mean that the node is already cached by a dispatcher.

For that, you need to request a URL to the node via Apache/Dispatcher.

Level 3

Thanks , missed to add additional information,

The dynamic nodes are read through a component on all the pages... so when ever the nodes change, the pages cached in dispatcher should be invalidated... so that the new content is shown.

Employee Advisor

Have you checked already the documentation how to do proper invalidation [1]? If you have created the replication agent, you can also use the standard replication API to trigger the invalidation manually.

[1] Invalidating Cached Pages From AEM

Level 3

Hi AEM gurus,

Did any of you get a chance to implement the ACS AEM commons - Http Cache - JCR node change invalidator and the url for implementation is Http Cache - Invalidation

When I implement and JCR node gets changed or deleted , nothing is getting triggered to invalidate the cache in dispatcher.

If some one has implemented it in their project, can you help me step by step.

Regards

Dilip