Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Integrating AEM6.5 with Adobe Launch via Adobe I/O

Level 3

Hi,

We are trying to integrate AEM6.5 with Adobe Launch via Adobe I/O and I created a Adobe Launch Integration, Adobe IMS configuration and while creating Adobe Launch Configuration in AEM6.5 I could not find my company and the properties populate in drop down, Below is the screen shot

Launch-Integration.PNG

Any ideas appreciated

Thanks,

Ganesh Boggavarapu

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

We need to add Adobe Launch in IO Integration service

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Ganesh,

Thank you for contacting Adobe AEM Community.

Just want to check, Have you configure Launch Property?

Please follow "Step 1" and "Step 2" on this documentation and Video Tutorial : https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/experience-manager-learn/sites/integrations/adobe-launch-inte...

Thanks,

Vikram Gaur

Level 3

Hi Vikram,

Thanks for the response, I did follow the same steps, This is working now after I added Adobe Launch service in the Adobe I/O integration which was missed previously, We have already been using Adobe Launch form several months, we are doing this now as part of upgrade from AEM6.3 to AEM6.5

Now I have the Launch Library loading on two sites but not the main site out of the three sites with common code we have, I see an error "Adobe Cloud ID object Error" in the console

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ganesh

Correct answer by
Level 3

We need to add Adobe Launch in IO Integration service

Level 2

Same problem here. Alle steps are done. IMS Integration health check worked (green) - Adobe IO connection exists - Adobe IO Launch integration is configured. 

The request to adobe.io is successful - but the response is empty. Client js fails during trying to parse the response JSON which does not exist

What's wrong if the response is empty ?!