Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Integrating Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Campaign Standard to create Newletters

Level 10

You can integrate Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Campaign Standard (referred to as Adobe Campaign for rest of the article) to create business solutions that require newsletters promoting a new product or service. For example, assume that you want to create an email campaign to raise awareness of the product. Using AEM and Adobe Campaign, you can address this use case by creating a AEM newsletter using AEM components such as text and image components. Then you can import the AEM newsletter into Adobe Campaign and use that newsletter in an email campaign.

To read this Development article

// http://scottsdigitalcommunity.blogspot.in/2016/10/integrating-adobe-experience-manager.html

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Ajay,

Check the AEM "campaign-remote" user permissions.  That should resolve your issue.

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Level 4

I followed those steps and I am getting a

JSON.parse

JSON.parse

SOP-330011 Error while executing the method 'LinkAEMContent' of service 'nms:delivery'.

XTK-170006 Unable to parse expression 'LinkAEMContent(@variant, $(aemPath), $(permalink))'.

RST-360000 Error while assessing 'LinkAEMContent(@variant, $(aemPath), $(permalink))' expression ('nms:delivery:deliveryDetail/content/email/aemLink' resource)

Can you help?

Administrator

To fix this issue, make sure the AEM connection-url configured in the External Accounts is reachable from the machine.

A switch from localhost to an IP-address solved this issue.

Link:- https://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-1/administer/integration/marketing-cloud/campaign/cam paignonpremise.html

I hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni

Level 4

Thanks Kautukahni.  I have resolved this issue.  I was missing a property in AEM. 

Level 1

Hi,

We have integrated AEM 6.3 with Adobe campaign standard, we are unable to synchronize the AEM content and below is an error message.

Note: We have configured the proper AEM receiver server address in External account.

SOP-330011 Error while executing the method 'GetAEMContentList' of service 'nms:delivery'.

XTK-170006 Unable to parse expression 'GetAEMContentList($(labelFilter) , $(approvedFilter) , $(linkedFilter) , $(_order) , $(_lineCount) , $(_lineStart))'.

XTK-170006 Unable to parse expression 'GetAEMContentList($(labelFilter) , $(approvedFilter) , $(linkedFilter) , $(_order) , $(_lineCount) , $(_lineStart))'.

Could you please help me to resolve this issue.

Thank you!

Regards,

Ajay

Level 1

Can you Please tell which property you changed?

Correct answer by
Level 4

Ajay,

Check the AEM "campaign-remote" user permissions.  That should resolve your issue.

Level 1

Hi,

We have given full access to the "campaign-remote" user and still not able to synchronize the content.

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Ajay

Level 4

Ajay,

What error message are you receiving now?  Have you verified that you don't have a firewall blocking access between the AEM and ACS Cloud instance.  Check the AEM error and access log for clues, what do you see there?

Level 2

Hi everyone,
I'm facing out the same problem you said before.

On my ACS, when I'm inside the empty template and I click on the icon AEM to get the email created previously inside the AEM Author, I get the following error:

On my Google Chrome console I get also the following error (I've modified the url to not display the client name):
https://XXXXXXX-mkt-stage1.campaign.adobe.com/rest/head/delivery/%40n3QzGAFa4MzxBlkO9ZJxrbX5zGNRBGC0...  ERROR 500

and the answer is:

Can you please tell me exactly what I have to fix to solve the problem?

Level 1

Hi,

Any updates? How did you solve the issue?

I'm getting the following error as well:

SOP-330011 Error while executing the method 'GetAEMContentList' of service 'nms:delivery'.

Level 1

This issue has been solved after the AEM author instance port has been removed from External accounts configuration.