Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Insert multiple users on Adobe AEM Assets Project

Level 1

Hello!

Is it possible to add a group of users when creating a project, instead of adding one by one? Or maybe create a project model that already has predetermined users?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

A great tool for managing users and groups is the Netcentric AC tool. After you install the package, you just need to create a YAML file for managing your users and group permissions. Then you can add as many users that you need with the correct group access. You can also deploy the same configurations to multiple AEM authors.

https://github.com/Netcentric/accesscontroltool

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 2

Hello there!

after creating a project you should be able to see a matching group in your useradmin.
If you add the users or groups to the group of your choice they should also be part of the project.

Tested on On-Premise AEM 6.5 with We.Retail users.

Greetings!

Screenshot from 2020-10-26 13-40-47.png

Level 1

Hello, @SwonVIP!

Thanks for your answer. But, imagine that: i'm not a useradmin.

But i have five peoples of my team that observe all projects on AEM...

If i haven't super privilegies i need add user by user... It's insane on elevated project number.

Don't exists another way to make easy this proccess?

Greetings!

Correct answer by
Level 3

A great tool for managing users and groups is the Netcentric AC tool. After you install the package, you just need to create a YAML file for managing your users and group permissions. Then you can add as many users that you need with the correct group access. You can also deploy the same configurations to multiple AEM authors.

https://github.com/Netcentric/accesscontroltool

Level 2
Did not know the tool yet, thanks a lot for sharing! Looks quite interesting

Administrator
Good to know about this tool, thanks for sharing this with AEM Community.

Kautuk Sahni

Level 1

When you open a scanned document for editing,  (optical character recognition) in the background and converts the document into editable text and images. By default, only the current page is converted to editable text in one go. As you move to another, the Sarkari Result page in focus is made editable.