Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

insert content fragment in multi text editor of content fragment

Level 2

Hi All,  

I want to reference a content fragment from another content fragment. I followed the instructions in the link to Insert Content Fragment

https://github.com/AdobeDocs/experience-manager-65.en/blob/main/help/assets/content-fragments/conten...

I see the multi text editor (Rich text) display the icon for insert content fragment and I am able to insert a fragment as well. In the page I see the fragment as a link. When clicked nothing gets displayed.

Any  suggestions to resolve this issue.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

This works perfectly with the latest AEM Service Pack and AEMaaCS. In this case, you might be missing out features because you are not on the latest version of the AEM Service Pack.

AEMaaCS (latest version):
Screen Shot 2023-04-07 at 6.15.20 PM.png

Example Content Fragment created from the model above:
Screen Shot 2023-04-07 at 6.18.34 PM.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 3

Insert content fragment only add the reference(anchor tag pointing to inserted content fragment) of the content fragment inserted in the rich text box. If you want to resolve the associated page, you need to write the logic yourself. Hope this help.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

This works perfectly with the latest AEM Service Pack and AEMaaCS. In this case, you might be missing out features because you are not on the latest version of the AEM Service Pack.

AEMaaCS (latest version):
Screen Shot 2023-04-07 at 6.15.20 PM.png

Example Content Fragment created from the model above:
Screen Shot 2023-04-07 at 6.18.34 PM.png