Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

In workflow need mandatory drop down field with multiple value in Reject case

Level 1

In my custom workflow if some user is selecting the task  assigned in workflow and  trying to reject the workflow, in that scenario we need a drop down appears in the (Complete Work Item) dialog box above the comment section. where the user can choose one of the relevant  reason from the drop down to reject the workflow.
And selecting the reason should be mandatory, without selecting any value from the drop down the user cannot reject the workflow.

AvinashRanjan_1-1668149978630.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @AvinashRanjan,

Please explore Dialog Participant Step option. It allows to include custom dialog code between Next step and Comment fields. So you should be able to achieve result like this, or any other that is need:

custom-dynamic-participant-step.png

Example step by step:

Some links to documentation

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @AvinashRanjan,

Please explore Dialog Participant Step option. It allows to include custom dialog code between Next step and Comment fields. So you should be able to achieve result like this, or any other that is need:

custom-dynamic-participant-step.png

Example step by step:

Some links to documentation

Level 2

Hi @lukasz-m 

Thanks for your response, it helped me to get the drop down in the dialog.