Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

in aem as cloud after customizing OOTB cqPageLucene index to cqPageLucene-custom-1 still picking old index

Level 4

I have customized out of the box index cqPageLucene and the new index node name is cqPageLucene-custom-1.

But still it is picking cqPageLucene not the custom index.

Even I tried using index node name as cqPageLucene-1-custom-1.

I have followed following document

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/operations/indexing...

Let me know if further changes needed

thanks in advance

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @vasimakram ,

If you are able to see your index in CRX/DE. 

Then I would suggest to check these 2 points:

• If customizing an out-of-the-box index, for example damAssetLucene-6, please copy the latest out-of-the-box index definition from a Cloud Service environment using the CRX DE Package Manager (/crx/packmgr/) . Then rename the configuration, for example to damAssetLucene-6-custom-1, and add your customizations on top. This ensures that required configurations are not being removed inadvertently. For example, the tika node under /oak:index/damAssetLucene-6/tika is required in the customized index of the cloud service. It doesn’t exist on the Cloud SDK.
  • Any content package containing index definitions should have the following property set in in the properties file of the content package, located at /META-INF/vault/properties.xml:

noIntermediateSaves=true

Level 4

I can see index node in crx/de. I took the latest index node from cloud service environment(cqPageLucene) and followed the same steps which you have mentioned which are also available in the documentation. Still did not pick the custom index.

Level 1

I am also facing the same issue. I tried mentioned steps but still it is not picking the custom index