Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Impossible to use the play button to start the bundle

Level 2

Hello !

Our dev team is facing a problem when creating bundles.

Sometimes when deploying the bundle with maven : mvn clean install -P autoInstallBundle

From the UI it is sometimes impossible to use the play button to start the bundle, especially when we have restarted the AEM instance since a short while.

Any idea ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

I was expecting something like this :)

Is it related to this post of yours?

try using different version of jar for which you are facing issue,

*For once upload this jar in OSGI manually , and then take your maven build.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10
Please see logs: 1. When you build using maven, u might be getting 'unable to resolve' error for some dependency. 2. Verify logs when you start your aem and when u click on play button to start. Logs might tell you some story.       

Level 2

My log:

07.09.2015 16:25:10.996 *ERROR* [FelixDispatchQueue] library-components-bundle FrameworkEvent ERROR (org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle library-components-bundle [452]: Unable to resolve 452.1: missing requirement [452.1] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=com.day.cq.search.impl.builder))

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in library-components-bundle [452]: Unable to resolve 452.1: missing requirement [452.1] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=com.day.cq.search.impl.builder)
    at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(Felix.java:4095)
    at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:2114)
    at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1368)
    at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:308)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

But sometimes, it works...

Maven seems to have no problem

Correct answer by
Level 10

I was expecting something like this :)

Is it related to this post of yours?

try using different version of jar for which you are facing issue,

*For once upload this jar in OSGI manually , and then take your maven build.