Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

IMMERSE 2017 - Community Input

Employee

The IMMERSE agenda is being finalized and I am very excited about the content and learning opportunities for our AEM Devs!!! For the 2nd IMMERSE we have moved to a new platform that I think everyone will really like. The agenda builder is very user friendly. We are also adding Networking lounges so you can chat with peers an exhibit hall which will enable you to learn about the Experience Manager ecosystem and daily Birds-of-a-feather round table discussions. I want to make sure you the community members get the most out of IMMERSE so I would appreciate your input for topics for our round table discussions. Please let me know topics you would like to hear about from your peers and Adobe experts by commenting on this thread. For example, what are challenges your facing that you would like to hear how other are addressing? BTW early bird pricing ends on 1/ 31/17 use promo code AI_UG_01 for a $50.00 discount.

36 Replies

Employee

Jose,

The on-demand sessions are all available to ticket holders. Simply log into the IMMERSE17 venue here

If you don't have a ticket you can buy one at Registration Launch

Cheers

Charlie

Level 1

Hi Charlie,

I was playing catch-up and able to watch some of the on-demand 2017 recordings just a few weeks ago from the link you provided, but I haven't been able to for the last few days. I thought registered users would have unlimited access to these recordings for 1 year based on event description page when I registered. Are they not available any more?

Thanks,

Tien

Administrator

I have asked Charlie to have a look at this.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 4

Hi, Kautak

I'm unable to access immerse17 inexpo portal? How to access the on-demand content now?

Thanks,

Vamsi

Employee

Vamsi,

The virtual conference hall has been closed. The IMMERSE17 on-demand portal has been built and all ticket holders will be receiving an email From name: Adobe Systems Incorporated via email: direct@adoberegistrations.com. This email will contain instructions on how to access the portal and provide a temporary password. 

Sorry for this inconvenience.

Charlie

Level 4

Hi, Charlie

I'm talking about on-demand only. Why didn't I receive any e-mail from "Adobe Systems Incorporated" about my new login information? How can I get one? Please help!

Thanks,

Vamsi

Employee

Vamsi,

The emails are being sent today. Sorry for the delay.

Charlie

Employee

Checking into this right now. Thanks for letting me know.

Charlie

Employee

Can you please email me your login email address so we can check this for you? eci77283 @ adpbe . com (remove spaces)

Employee

We tested the log-in process and were successfully about to logged in. Just remember the username and password are case sensitive.

Level 1

Tien,

We have launched the IMMERSE17 Portal this week as the contract with Inxpo ended on the 19th. You will get an email with a new account login to access all the sessions.

Charlie