Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Identifying Internal Links (User Level)

Level 1

Is there a simple way for an AEM 6.4 user to see links from one page to another? I've found mentions of how this can be done at the admin/programming level, but I do not have that level of permission. I'm trying to see all instances within our site where a page is link to. To me this is similar to seeing the resource referenced (Referenced BY) in an asset's properties. Is this possible at the page level? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You can check all incoming references from the side panel

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/authoring/authoring/author-environment...

Arun Patidar

Level 1
Thanks for the answer. That apparently SHOULD work, but in our instance I do not see any Incoming Links (or anything except the Language Copy).

Community Advisor
The reference should display by default there is no settings to hide those option though.

Arun Patidar

Level 1

I should have specified,we are using AEM 6.4. I don't believe there are the same options for Internal Links in 6.4. How can we accomplish this in 6.4?