Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

I want to terminate the workflow.

Level 7

I am trying to terminate the workflow but it keeps loaded as shown in image below for more than 2 hours. I waited long but couldn't find out the solution.

LOADING STUCK.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You need to fix the code and redeploy the code. For now navigate to system/console/bundle and stop your project bundle.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Ronnie09 

You can navigate to http://localhost:4502/libs/cq/workflow/admin/console/content/instances.html

or from console Tools -> Workflow -> Instances and terminate the workflow.

Thanks!

Community Advisor

do you see any error in the log when you try to terminate?

If there are no error, try to restart the instance and then terminate. Also moniter the log while restarting to see if there are any glitches.

Thanks!

Level 7

@Asutosh_Jena_  There is infinite loop running on workflow. In logs it keeps on printing. I restarted AEM but still it doesn't stops.

Community Advisor

We need to know what is that loop and we need to stop it. What is that loop?

It must be from your custom code.

Thanks!

Level 7

Yeah it is from my custom code. By mistake I wrote do{} while(true);

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You need to fix the code and redeploy the code. For now navigate to system/console/bundle and stop your project bundle.

Thanks!

Level 7

@Asutosh_Jena_ 

I have redeployed the code and deleted the older running workflow from crx/de var. But still workflow is running and printing the logs.