Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

I need the AEM Service Pack 6.5.14 zip file

Level 1

Hi folks,

I am trying to build the wknd project. The bundles are just getting installed and not started, because of which I can't use the page edit window to drag and drop components. My AEM version is 6.5 and the docs suggest to download the AEM Service Pack 6.5.14, which I can only access from my enterprise machine. I need to use this on my personal machine for self learning. Is there any way I can access it? Or any alternative solution to this problem?

Thanks and regards

Adithya

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Open a Support Ticket: If you are using the student license version on your local for 

6.5.14 or check with the Adobe Account manager if allowed to use or get it from your org adobe support portal 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 1

I have an enterprise Id. But I can't use it to sign in outside the company machine, and hence I couldn't download the same in my personal machine. Is there any alternative for this?

Correct answer by
Level 7

Open a Support Ticket: If you are using the student license version on your local for 

6.5.14 or check with the Adobe Account manager if allowed to use or get it from your org adobe support portal 

Community Advisor

Hi @aadi_tyan_ 
Please check wknd bundle for errors from http://localhost:4502/system/console/bundles

Check the core component version as well.

Arun Patidar