Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

I have created a form and it has some input fields and when I am trying to click on those fields the page goes down....Any suggestions?

Level 2

I have created a form and it has some input fields and when I am trying to click on those fields the page goes down....Any suggestions?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @MikeXXXX 

This could be because of some jquery events which are written based on the form id or name or class which is causing the page to scroll down while clicking on any of the field.

To drill down to the exact location of the code where it is coming from you need to remove the JS file that is associated with the component and see which line of code is causing the issue.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @MikeXXXX 

This could be because of some jquery events which are written based on the form id or name or class which is causing the page to scroll down while clicking on any of the field.

To drill down to the exact location of the code where it is coming from you need to remove the JS file that is associated with the component and see which line of code is causing the issue.

Thanks!