Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

I have a requirement to limit the min & max file size of assets which I can upload to DAM.

Level 1

Hi,

I have a requirement to limit the min & max file size of assets which I can upload to DAM. 

I found two possible possible solution:

http://experience-aem.blogspot.com.br/2014/12/aem-6-sp1-classic-ui-restrict-large-or-small-files-upl...

But it is related to classic-UI, and I'd like to restrict that for all interfaces(Touch, Classic, WebDav.), is this configurable? Does anybody have some suggestions for this requirement?

And for Touch UI: but it seems working for only maximum file size not minimum.

I want for example: Image size : min-2MB and Max 8Mb. Video : min-2MB

and Maxi 50MB, something like this.

Thanks,

Gyanendra

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
5 Replies

Level 1

Hi Siva,

Thanks for quick reply.

I have seen above reference already, but it does not provide any reference what I want to implement.

It tells about only updating the sizelimit and upload the images, which I have already done, but now I want to set min and max size limit for images, videos, pdf etc ..in touchUI. Any reference for that will be much appriciated.

Thanks,

GK

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Level 1

Hi Bhuwan,

Thank you for you reply and sorry for delay in reply.

The reference which you have provided is suggesting to make the changes at component level, which we do not want, we have already made those changes.

It does not resolve my issue...!!

I want to restrict the image min size and maximum size and also video while uploading the files on DAM console. this is what I am trying to achieve.

Thanks,

GK

Level 1

Hi Bhuwan,

If you can provide me any reference to categories the file upload limit while uploading the files into DAM, which I can take reference.

Example: Now we can set maximum file size that can be uploaded into DAM , but it accept all the files within that range.

Now I want to allow image upto 8 MB only more than 8MB should not be uploaded into DAM, and video and PDF upto 50 MB.

If any reference for this  would be very help full.

Thanks,

GK