Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

I got scammed by Examity Proctor and need help from adobe

Level 2

This is my first time to take AEM DEVELOPER PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION exam. I joined the exam call via Zoom meeting where the proctor from Examity team frequently mentioned that I have poor connection even though changed different networks. So I asked her is there a chance that I can reschedule my exam and she said yes you can and ended the exam test. But when I went to portal to reschedule it says that I need to pay for rescheduling which I am not aware and not told by the proctor. I have contacted support@examity.com they mentioned that we only monitor the exam and we don't have access to reschedule this point was not clearly mentioned by the proctor in the zoom meeting.

I have contacted certif@adobe.com and they are mentioning that I haven't appeared for the exam on time. So as per their policy I need to make new appointment for exam by paying. I was lost again here. Despite the efforts  contacting them for a possible solution for my issue I have been redirecting to pay again.

So here I am in community for finding any solution from you guys. Please help me out anyone. How can I find a solution for my issue paying $95 again is out of my capability. 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello @sravankumar1, thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have reached out to Examity to talk through the issue at hand. I have made this issue very clear to their team. For now, please check your inbox for an email from me (emmal@adobe.com).

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Administrator

@sravankumar1, I am trying to coordinate with the appropriate team to review this post.

Kautuk Sahni

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello @sravankumar1, thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have reached out to Examity to talk through the issue at hand. I have made this issue very clear to their team. For now, please check your inbox for an email from me (emmal@adobe.com).

Level 2

Hi @EmmaLo  thank you very much for considering my issue and resolving it. Thanks alot.