Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

I got scammed by Examity Proctor and need help from adobe

Level 2

This is my first time to take AEM DEVELOPER PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION exam. I joined the exam call via Zoom meeting where the proctor from Examity team frequently mentioned that I have poor connection even though changed different networks. So I asked her is there a chance that I can reschedule my exam and she said yes you can and ended the exam test. But when I went to portal to reschedule it says that I need to pay for rescheduling which I am not aware and not told by the proctor. I have contacted support@examity.com they mentioned that we only monitor the exam and we don't have access to reschedule this point was not clearly mentioned by the proctor in the zoom meeting.

I have contacted certif@adobe.com and they are mentioning that I haven't appeared for the exam on time. So as per their policy I need to make new appointment for exam by paying. I was lost again here. Despite the efforts  contacting them for a possible solution for my issue I have been redirecting to pay again.

So here I am in community for finding any solution from you guys. Please help me out anyone. How can I find a solution for my issue paying $95 again is out of my capability. 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello @sravankumar1, thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have reached out to Examity to talk through the issue at hand. I have made this issue very clear to their team. For now, please check your inbox for an email from me (emmal@adobe.com).

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Administrator

@sravankumar1, I am trying to coordinate with the appropriate team to review this post.

Kautuk Sahni

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello @sravankumar1, thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have reached out to Examity to talk through the issue at hand. I have made this issue very clear to their team. For now, please check your inbox for an email from me (emmal@adobe.com).

Level 2

Hi @EmmaLo  thank you very much for considering my issue and resolving it. Thanks alot.