Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.
SOLVED

I cannot see anything under libs/wcm in my CRXDE

Level 2

I have just created the project using mvn command

mvn -B archetype:generate -D archetypeGroupId=com.adobe.aem -D archetypeArtifactId=aem-project-archetype -D archetypeVersion=39 -D aemVersion=6.5.0 -D appTitle=”Modern Creator” -D appId=”MC” -D groupId=”com.aem.MC” -D frontendModule=general -D includeExamples=n

Punitha77_0-1704948827711.png

AEM version-6.5.13

Please help me with this issue

Thanks in advance!!

Regards,

Punitha

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Punitha77 

It seems your session is expired. Kindly login again with admin creds and then reload crx/de and verify.

Regards,
Arpit Varshney

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Community Advisor

HI @Punitha77 ,

Please try to follow below steps :

1. Setup AEM 6.5 Instance. Once AEM is setup then installed the "aem-service-pkg-6.5.13.zip" service package.

2. Create a new Project structure using the below command:

mvn -B archetype:generate -D archetypeGroupId=com.adobe.aem -D archetypeArtifactId=aem-project-archetype -D archetypeVersion=26 -D appTitle="My Project" -D appId="myproject" -D groupId="com.myproject.aem" -D artifactId="myproject-aem-project" -D version="0.0.1-SNAPSHOT" -D aemVersion="6.5.13"  -D includeExamples=n

Thanks
Tarun

Level 9

@Punitha77 : Did you delete anything on your instance such as packages or anything from CRXDE?

Administrator

@Punitha77 Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Punitha77 

It seems your session is expired. Kindly login again with admin creds and then reload crx/de and verify.

Regards,
Arpit Varshney

Level 2

Thanks @ArpitVarshney  I tried to login again with admin credentials and it makes the issue resolved.

Regards,

Punitha

Community Advisor

This is a permission issue, as everyone has already suggested. It may occur because your session has expired, or you have not initialized a session with a user who has the proper permissions to read "libs." If the session has expired, you are defaulted to using the "anonymous" user permissions, and therefore, what you are seeing is expected.

Simply go to localhost:4502/login, enter your credentials, and then reopen or refresh the crx/de page.

Please be aware: If you have a user without sufficient access to read "libs," you could still encounter the same result. In that case, please contact an admin to assist you with your permissions.

Hope this helps.

Esteban Bustamante