Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

I am trying to make drop an asset clickable

Level 7

Ronnie09_0-1638267709630.png

As shown in above image I am trying to make the highlighted one clickable how to achieve this functionality.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

By clickable you mean, make the placeholder icon to be clickable or you need options like browse,clear and pick?

For the former one, I am afraid that is not feasible with the existing resourceType - you might need to overwrite the css for it and write some necessary actions for the post click events.

For the latter part, make sure that you are using all necessary resourceType properties. 

if you would like to see the all available properties of the file upload resourceType, check here /libs/cq/gui/components/authoring/dialog/fileupload/render.jsp.

Note: Please do not edit or delete any files under libs.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

By clickable you mean, make the placeholder icon to be clickable or you need options like browse,clear and pick?

For the former one, I am afraid that is not feasible with the existing resourceType - you might need to overwrite the css for it and write some necessary actions for the post click events.

For the latter part, make sure that you are using all necessary resourceType properties. 

if you would like to see the all available properties of the file upload resourceType, check here /libs/cq/gui/components/authoring/dialog/fileupload/render.jsp.

Note: Please do not edit or delete any files under libs.

Community Advisor

Hi,

what is the functioanlity behind click?

Currently this buton is clickable to upload asset from local file system. To enable this you need to add 

allowUpload (Boolean) = true

/**
* Indicates whether upload from local file system is allowed.
*/
- allowUpload (Boolean) = 'true'

Arun Patidar