Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Hybris eCommerce setup packages

Level 1

I'm seeing lots of confusion around the Hybris packages for setting up the geometrixx outdoors AEM/Hybris demo and would like to try and figure out the correct packages to get things up and running. The documentation (http://dev.day.com/docs/en/cq/current/ecommerce/eCommerce-hybris.html) says that cq-hybris-update-content-5.6.200, and cq-geometrixx-hybris-content-5.6.200 are needed and can be downloaded via the daycare portal, those specific packages aren't available in the package share. I've looked in the daycare portal downloads section but can't find the packages. The documentation seems to be specifically setup for those packages and a separate Hybris server. I have a separate Hybris server up and running, but can't get things going on the AEM side despite trying out various package combinations. Can anyone point me where I can find the packages, or perhaps point me to an older version of the documentation that written for the 5.6100 packages available on the package share. 

Thanks,

-Craig

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Craig,

Signing up will give access to public areas after you receiving confirmation email.  To get access to private area send an email to packageshare.  OR file a daycare to provide access to private area plus to give access to commerce package. 

Thanks,

Sham

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

File daycare with your adobe id will provide access to package share for that package.

Level 1

I signed up for private package sharing at http://dev.day.com/packageshare/tools/register.html a few days ago, but haven't heard back yet to confirm I'm setup. Can you confirm that this is what you're talking about when you suggest filing daycare with my adobe id for package sharing access? Any idea how long it typically takes to process a private sharing request?

thanks,

-Craig

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Craig,

Signing up will give access to public areas after you receiving confirmation email.  To get access to private area send an email to packageshare.  OR file a daycare to provide access to private area plus to give access to commerce package. 

Thanks,

Sham