Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

How to use DAM Images in third Party application?

Level 4

How to use DAM Images in third Party application? Is there any way to achieve this? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

The solution I am using right now for accessing the Authoring images in 3rd party application. I have created new AEM publisher  instance with run mode as preview only for the images. From that publisher access the images in 3rd part tool. 

Disable this agent  all the time need basis we can enable and push images to see and disable back. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Once the assets is located here: 

and you are on publish. The URL to get the asset (and use in 3rd party apps) is

http://localhost:4503/content/dam/weather/Rain_logo.jpg (pub)

http://localhost:4502/content/dam/weather/Rain_logo.jpg (Aut) 

Hope this helps... 

Level 6

You would like to use DAM images in 3rd party application after the publish or before publish.  

We have a similar situation I need to use my DAM images in 3rd party App. I am accessing those images via the dispatchers. 

If you want to use those images directly from the authoring instace.. there is way to do. Before suggesting that way Please let me know the scenario.

Cheers :)

Level 4

Thanks for the reply. I want to use all those images from authoring instance directly. Could you please explain me, how can we achieve this?

Correct answer by
Level 6

The solution I am using right now for accessing the Authoring images in 3rd party application. I have created new AEM publisher  instance with run mode as preview only for the images. From that publisher access the images in 3rd part tool. 

Disable this agent  all the time need basis we can enable and push images to see and disable back.