Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

How to use AEM Captcha (Validation)

Level 4

Hi,

I am trying to create out of the box component CAPTCHA  in my page. After drag and drop, I have got refresh button and text element. How can I validate the user input?How can I invoke (ServerValidation.jsp) in the captcha component?

Please help me out.

Regards,

Krishh

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Krish

You dont have to do anything extra if you are using OOB captcha, But if you drag this component alone, it will not work. It works with CQ form.

Steps :

1. Drag and Drop Form from Form category

2. Drag and Drop Captcha anywhere you require.

3. If you require constraints, you can add on top of this.

Please let me know if it works fine.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 4

smacdonald2008 wrote...

Here is a community article on this subject - looks like they are using google lib however: 

http://wcmaem.blogspot.ca/2014/12/google-recaptcha-integration-with-adobe.html

Hi Smac,

Thanks for the reply. Actually, I have gone through this article. I want to know, how to use AEM OOBC Captcha for validation. Since validation logic is present in (servervalidation.jsp), I guess no need to go for the third party plugins. My apologies, if I am wrong..

Pls clarify my doubt.

Regards,

Krishh

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Krish

You dont have to do anything extra if you are using OOB captcha, But if you drag this component alone, it will not work. It works with CQ form.

Steps :

Level 4

psjaison wrote...

Hi Krish

Steps :

Hi Jaison,

Thanks for your valuable inputs. Actually I have tried using form component.After drag n drop, I can able to see, Form Start and Form End. Wt are the changes I have to do in that form component? Please don't mind. Could you please brief about the steps. :) Thank you very much. Pls tell me, wt exactly constraints?

Level 4

krishh_187 wrote...

psjaison wrote...

Hi Krish

Steps :

Hi Jaison,

Thanks for your valuable inputs. Actually I have tried using form component.After drag n drop, I can able to see, Form Start and Form End. Wt are the changes I have to do in that form component? Please don't mind. Could you please brief about the steps. :) Thank you very much. Pls tell me, wt exactly constraints?

Hi Jaison,

I have been making mistake by not dropping  captch component, not in between Start and Stop form :). Thank you very much for u r suggestions.

Regards,

Krishh