Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

How to set in xml code cq_dialog a default model value to Touch UI select Model Path ?

Level 3

NathanVieira_0-1685372429042.png

I want to restrict to author select only the Model that I want, like FAQ Model to this component, how can I do that? 

Here belows there's the ModelPath xml code 

<modelPath
   jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured"
   sling:resourceType="granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/select"
   emptyText="Select"
   fieldDescription="Content Fragment Model from which to build the list."
   fieldLabel="Model"
   name="./modelPath">
 <datasource
     jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured"
     sling:resourceType="core/wcm/components/contentfragmentlist/v2/datasource/models"/>
 </modelPath>
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Please overlay the component or have an alternate data-source and perform your logic.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @NathanVieira ,

set selected (Boolean) to true. In future, to find out such properties, refer the render.jsp of the respective resourceType. In this case, refer this file "/libs/granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/select/render.jsp"

In xml, add this value, "selected="{Boolean}true" to the option item that you wanted to be defaulted to. 
Also, you must use override your data-source(option items), as you should not do these changes to the core component.

Thank you,
Sravan

Level 3

It's not a custom component but Content Fragment List core component, so the model path return

<datasource

jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured 
 sling:resourceType="core/wcm/components/contentfragmentlist/v2/datasource/models/"/>

I can't use "selected="{Boolean}true" to the option item that I want to be default, cause I don't have that option in code. 

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Please overlay the component or have an alternate data-source and perform your logic.