Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.
SOLVED

How to provide the flexibility to the author to give desired font type, color and size in AEM

Level 4

How to provide the flexibility to the author to give desired font type, color and size in AEM?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

According to my experience you should allow authors to create content within the style/design/CI of the site; if they are free to choose font, size and color on their own, it's contradicting to requirement. I don't want to claim, that such an implementation is wrong, but I never seen it in reality.

Cheers,
Jörg

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

According to my experience you should allow authors to create content within the style/design/CI of the site; if they are free to choose font, size and color on their own, it's contradicting to requirement. I don't want to claim, that such an implementation is wrong, but I never seen it in reality.

Cheers,
Jörg

Level 10

rte plugin should have size & type. If missing use stylesheet to include per your requirements.

http://dev.day.com/docs/en/cq/current/administering/configuring_rich_text_editor.html