Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

How to populate a drop down list

Level 4

Hello community !

I've been searching on the forum how to populate a drop down list but I can only find cases where they populate a dialog drop down list.

I want to populate three drop down lists from a page. Which is the proper way of doing that ?

I would like to do something dynamical where I modify the next drop down list based on the selection from the first.

Can you point me to a guide which would help at least getting a drop down list populated from a servlet or something ?

Thank you !

PS: I'm using AEM 6.2

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Dem,

Please see following KB created by amazing community[1]

"A Touch UI dialog that dynamically updates a field based on the selection of another field"

[1] Adobe Experience Manager Help | Dynamically updating Adobe Experience Manager TouchUI Dialog Select ...

Regards,

Peter

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Dem,

Please see following KB created by amazing community[1]

"A Touch UI dialog that dynamically updates a field based on the selection of another field"

[1] Adobe Experience Manager Help | Dynamically updating Adobe Experience Manager TouchUI Dialog Select ...

Regards,

Peter