Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

How to make Navigation componnent visible in component list of Edit mode?

Level 4

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to make Navigation Component visible in Edit mode, please? I can see it in default header structure. After deleting it, I am not able to find it again. It looks like all the components under "Program name - Structure" group are invisible by default.

AEM version: AEM as a cloud service
AEM RELEASE: 2021.12.6151.20211217T120950Z

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Changing group name to Program name - content works for me. Is there any way to change the group's visibility? There are also several other structure components. In addition, not sure if changing group name will get something impacted...

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Hugh_Shao ,

Their component group might be ".hidden" which makes them invisible on edit mode. Usually all structure components are given this group name.

To use the navigation component, change the group name to the one that you are using for the other components (Program name - content) or to any other name and make sure you allow the new group name to your container policy.

Thank you.

Level 4

@B_Sravan Thanks for your reply.
Next, I will try to figure out how to change the group name.

Correct answer by
Level 4

Changing group name to Program name - content works for me. Is there any way to change the group's visibility? There are also several other structure components. In addition, not sure if changing group name will get something impacted...