Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to maintain same session in clustering environment in cq..

Level 1

While accessing a link through web server, sling request going to one server(lets say server1) but the service call through ajax(which is defined in jsp of server1) going to another server(server2). Due to this it is taking time to update data at a time in all servers. By making ajax call to server1 itself hope we can overcome this issue. Could anyone please suggest me a way to maintain the same session so that both the calls with same server.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sreenu

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

It sounds like you need to enable sticky sessions. I don't know what your infrastructure set up looks like so you may only need to do this for the load balancers in front of your web servers, or you may also need to implement them between the web servers and the publish servers. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 8

It sounds like you need to enable sticky sessions. I don't know what your infrastructure set up looks like so you may only need to do this for the load balancers in front of your web servers, or you may also need to implement them between the web servers and the publish servers.