Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

How to integrate AEM 6.4 with Target (using Adobe Experience Cloud login)?

Level 1

Hello,

We have our Adobe Target instance set up to use Adobe ID (Adobe Experience Cloud) login. We want to integrate our AEM 6.4 environment to this, but the integration appears to require a legacy omniture.com email/password credential. I see that AEM 6.5 allows IMS authentication to Target, but is there any workaround for AEM 6.4 to integrate to an Adobe Target instance that uses Adobe ID authentication? 

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

You may check this with Adobe Target Support.

Please create a support ticket and they might give you the correct information (In regards to Legacy credentials for Adobe Target), as I am not an Adobe Target Expert.

Thanks,

Vikram Gaur

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi,

Welcome to AEM Community !!

You might be able to integrate Adobe Target, using Legacy Cloud Services + Legacy credentials for Adobe Target

Tools -> Cloud Services -> Legacy Cloud Services
Thanks,

Vikram Gaur

Level 1

Hi Vikram,

Thanks for the reply! The problem is that integration requires an old-school omniture.com login if I'm not mistaken. Seems like it is using this endpoint to authenticate the Target account:

https://admin<N>.testandtarget.omniture.com/admin/rest/v1/clients/<CLIENT>?email=<EMAIL>&password=<PASSWORD>

We no longer use omniture.com accounts. Our Target instance only uses Adobe ID (IMS) authentication. Adobe ID credentials do not appear to work for this integration. Any thoughts?

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

You may check this with Adobe Target Support.

Please create a support ticket and they might give you the correct information (In regards to Legacy credentials for Adobe Target), as I am not an Adobe Target Expert.

Thanks,

Vikram Gaur