Expand my Community achievements bar.

Attention: Experience League Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, August 20th between 10-11 PM PDT. During this time, the Community and its content will not be accessible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

How to integrate a separate React repo with an AEM repo

Level 2

Hello,

To simplify, let's use these keywords:

- AEM Repo (Repo A)
- Frontend Repo (Repo B)
- React Repo (Repo C)

I currently have an AEM repository (Repo A) that's already integrated with a Frontend repository (Repo B) using the aem-clientlib-generator. Now, I want to integrate a third repository, which is a React repository (Repo C), with the AEM repo. I've added the `clientlib.config.js` file and updated the `package.json`. During the `npm run build` process, a new clientlib is successfully generated in the AEM repo, containing the minified JS and CSS files from the React repo.

Now, I need to create an AEM component and map it to a component from the React repo. Can anyone help me with this?

Most of the resources I've found online only explain how to map an AEM component to a React component residing in the `ui.frontend` folder of the AEM repo, but that's not my case.

Additionally, when I try to include the newly generated clientlibs in any component, I encounter the following error while loading the page where the component is placed:

**Uncaught Error: Minified React error #299; visit https://reactjs.org/docs/error-decoder.html?invariant=299 for the full message or use the non-minified dev environment for full errors and additional helpful warnings.**

Any guidance would be appreciated!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies