Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

How to handle dropdown in multifield, after authoring dropdown text and values are Mismatched.

Level 3

I have a dropdown in multifield with options for Image and video.

when I select an image it shows a field for image. after that I have added video it shows field for video, after authoring when I go to configure some more items , the dropdown text and values are mismatched. How to handle.

Anilkumar9_0-1703841757359.png

Anilkumar9_1-1703841834066.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Anilkumar9 Please check what values stored in jcr property after you save the dialog. Are you using custom script to show/hide the elements based on dropdown selection? If yes, check the script what values it read by printing it. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Anilkumar9 Please check what values stored in jcr property after you save the dialog. Are you using custom script to show/hide the elements based on dropdown selection? If yes, check the script what values it read by printing it. 

Level 9

@Anilkumar9 : Are you updating drop-down/Select field text values in your custom JS by any chance?
If you can share the code snippet or provide some more details please.
This URL has good examples for show-hide of fields based on dropdown field change you can refer it as well:https://sadyrifat.medium.com/show-hide-aem-cq-dialog-fields-based-on-select-field-selection-a-compre...