Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

How to get content of a page in CRXDE without opening that page in siteadmin ?

vasimakram
Level 4
Level 4

I have created a page. In jsp of that page I have included components using <%cq:include%>. Inorder to load all the component node in jcr:content I have to open that page in siteadmin. whithout opening that page how to get jcr:content nodes ?

1 Accepted Solution
justin_at_adobe
Correct answer by
Employee
Employee

If you want to create child nodes of jcr:content when a page is created with your template, those child nodes should be defined in the template's jcr:content node.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Sham_HC
Level 10
Level 10

The question & description is confusing.  Can you please explain clearly with simple terms & snapshots?

vasimakram
Level 4
Level 4

Thank you for your reply. 

Actually the question is Ex: I have created a page using template "XXX".  sling:resourceType of that page is "YYY".  in YYY.jsp i have include components using cq:include. say <cq:include path="title" resourceType="/apps/www/content/components/title"/>.  After creating page I didn't opened it. I went to CRXDE Lite and checked the node /content/www/YYY/jcr:content. in jcr:content I couldn't find the title component node in it. Later I opened the YYY page from siteadmin. Then I checked node /content/www/YYY/jcr:content. I found /content/www/YYY/jcr:content/title node there. My requirement is i want that title node without opening YYY page.

justin_at_adobe
Correct answer by
Employee
Employee

If you want to create child nodes of jcr:content when a page is created with your template, those child nodes should be defined in the template's jcr:content node.

View solution in original post