Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

How to get content of a page in CRXDE without opening that page in siteadmin ?

Level 4

I have created a page. In jsp of that page I have included components using <%cq:include%>. Inorder to load all the component node in jcr:content I have to open that page in siteadmin. whithout opening that page how to get jcr:content nodes ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

If you want to create child nodes of jcr:content when a page is created with your template, those child nodes should be defined in the template's jcr:content node.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

The question & description is confusing.  Can you please explain clearly with simple terms & snapshots?

Level 4

Thank you for your reply. 

Actually the question is Ex: I have created a page using template "XXX".  sling:resourceType of that page is "YYY".  in YYY.jsp i have include components using cq:include. say <cq:include path="title" resourceType="/apps/www/content/components/title"/>.  After creating page I didn't opened it. I went to CRXDE Lite and checked the node /content/www/YYY/jcr:content. in jcr:content I couldn't find the title component node in it. Later I opened the YYY page from siteadmin. Then I checked node /content/www/YYY/jcr:content. I found /content/www/YYY/jcr:content/title node there. My requirement is i want that title node without opening YYY page.

Correct answer by
Employee

If you want to create child nodes of jcr:content when a page is created with your template, those child nodes should be defined in the template's jcr:content node.