Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

How to get child page properties(image,title,description) using servlet in base path.

Level 3

i have java servlet where it can collect only child pages title , but i want which collects all the child pages properties not only title , I want description and image inside of  child pages  like page listing component.

It is similiar like below picture 

Screenshot (67).png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi Krishna,

Just want to share my thoughts, are you using slingmodes exporter components on child pages?

If yes - just write generalized servlet resource Type and the call the all the models as well as it will  give complete JSON object.

Thanks,

Nani.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

@Krishna0427,

I suggest you looking at the implementation of the servlet, and then extend it to expose more than just the title of each child page. There might be a POJO model Java class that you may need to extend, to output more properties as you mentioned. 

Level 3

yes , how can i get child page information like title, text, image and show that component as all articles component. 

Can u share any references , i will go through it . 

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi Krishna,

Just want to share my thoughts, are you using slingmodes exporter components on child pages?

If yes - just write generalized servlet resource Type and the call the all the models as well as it will  give complete JSON object.

Thanks,

Nani.