Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to find the version number of embedded solr instance?

Level 2

We have two dev servers that are getting Solr errors. Our QA, Staging and Prod servers do not have this error. We want to investigate if a configuration setting is wrong in the dev environments. Google searches on the error suggest this error can occur when SOLR is using the wrong version of spatial4j (v 0.3 instead of v 0.41). The error says "java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.spatial4j.core.context.SpatialContext.normX".

Is there a way to view the version number of Solr in any AEM console? Perhaps this will help us understand if the dev environments have not been updated. I have looked into the AEM Web Console Configuration Manager which contains some configuration details for Solr. I was hoping to find the version we were running. Any thoughts?

Our expectation is that the Dev environments have been updated with our required SP/Hotfixes below. I am investigating this

• AEM 6.0
  • Service Pack 2
  • Hotfixes: 5918, 5869, 6109
  • Embedded Solr

I appreciate your thoughts.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

oak-solr-core contains the solr engine, but it also includes com.spatial4j bundles. So it's not exposed, but hidden inside the bundle. I don't think, that you are able to fix it on your own.

Please get in touch with Daycare support.

kind regards,
Jörg

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

oak-solr-core contains the solr engine, but it also includes com.spatial4j bundles. So it's not exposed, but hidden inside the bundle. I don't think, that you are able to fix it on your own.

Please get in touch with Daycare support.

kind regards,
Jörg

Level 2

Hi Jörg, 
Thanks for the reply and good to know we need to contact Daycare for a resolution. I will connect with our ecommerce analyst to get this going. 

Gregg