Expand my Community achievements bar.

How to find particular image log exists on what pages using SQL2 query?

Level 2

I have a requirement where I need a list of pages, just to know that a particular image logo exists on what pages. 

As highlighted in the following image, I need all the pages with property imageReference set as "company-horiz-blk.png"

touseefk2181136_0-1597772997418.png

So I need to write a SQL2 query regarding this.

Any help would be appreciated.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

@touseefk2181136  
Try giving the path of the content structure in the Path and the string or the reference you want to search in the Text below and Generate and Execute the query. It should display the results.

link.PNG

Let me know if this doesn't works!!

Community Advisor

Hi @touseefk2181136 

SQ2 to search for image References with particular image can be searched with 

SELECT * FROM [nt:unstructured] AS node WHERE ISDESCENDANTNODE (node, '/content/we-retail') AND node.[imageReference] = '/content/dam/we-retail/en/activities/climbing/indoor-practicing.jpg'

The above query will search for all the paths where imageReference is present.

I would say if you want to search for logo imageReference specifically, you can also add sling:resourceType of the logo as well in the search like

SELECT * FROM [nt:unstructured] AS node WHERE ISDESCENDANTNODE (node, '/content/we-retail') AND node.[imageReference] = '/content/dam/we-retail/en/activities/climbing/indoor-practicing.jpg' AND node.[sling:resourceType] = 'foundation/components/image'

Hope it helps!

Thanks!

Nupur