Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

How to delete multiple pacakges from pkg manager?

Level 2

Hi,

I have lot of packages uploaded in my package manager that are not needed for me now and i want to delete all at once. Do we have a way to do so?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Unfortunately have to uninstall one by one. In case you have organized well & to clean folder use crx explorer or crxde to delete parent node. You can use automaize using curl.  In any case file a daycare request so that enhancement request can be tracked.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Unfortunately have to uninstall one by one. In case you have organized well & to clean folder use crx explorer or crxde to delete parent node. You can use automaize using curl.  In any case file a daycare request so that enhancement request can be tracked.

Level 9

I think this can be achievable by using the cURL command.Below command is for deleting single package and the same you can frame the command to delete multiple packages.

curl -k -u "$USER_NAME":"$PASSWORD" -X POST "$URL""$PORT"/wcm_author/crx/packmgr/service/.json/etc/packages/my_packages/<package-name>?cmd=delete

Level 4

Go to /etc/packages >> delete the packages that need to be deleted >> Save All and restart the AEM instance.

1503325_pastedImage_6.png

Good Luck...