Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to delete multiple pacakges from pkg manager?

Level 2

Hi,

I have lot of packages uploaded in my package manager that are not needed for me now and i want to delete all at once. Do we have a way to do so?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Unfortunately have to uninstall one by one. In case you have organized well & to clean folder use crx explorer or crxde to delete parent node. You can use automaize using curl.  In any case file a daycare request so that enhancement request can be tracked.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Unfortunately have to uninstall one by one. In case you have organized well & to clean folder use crx explorer or crxde to delete parent node. You can use automaize using curl.  In any case file a daycare request so that enhancement request can be tracked.

Level 9

I think this can be achievable by using the cURL command.Below command is for deleting single package and the same you can frame the command to delete multiple packages.

curl -k -u "$USER_NAME":"$PASSWORD" -X POST "$URL""$PORT"/wcm_author/crx/packmgr/service/.json/etc/packages/my_packages/<package-name>?cmd=delete

Level 4

Go to /etc/packages >> delete the packages that need to be deleted >> Save All and restart the AEM instance.

1503325_pastedImage_6.png

Good Luck...