Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

How to create Product Carousel proxy component

Level 5

Hi All,

• Need to create Product Carousel proxy component. How to create it and refer has we won't find in core components list apart from carousel. Can anyone let me on it How to proceed on it.
9 Replies

Level 5

Yes I did see in cif repo path. But we don't have anything like it on AEM, we have only /apps/core/wcm path then how shall we.

Community Advisor

AEM Sites Core components are different from CIF(Commerce Integration Framework) core components. Please see the read me file in the above link to use it in AEM for reference.

Level 5

Is their any use-case restriction of usage of these Product & Category carousel core components, has seen data on components needs to be fetched from Magento.

Can we add other wcm core components of text, image etc from /apps/core/wcm in to them and can use like base Carousel core component.??

Community Advisor

yes, the products are being fetched from Magento. I have just told to see this component as a reference which would help for your customization.

Level 5

Cant we add other wcm core components like text, image etc from /apps/core/wcm in to them and can use like base Carousel core component.??

Community Advisor

You can extend the component and customize it as per the requirements.

Level 5

kishorekumar14 

Able to get Product carousel component onto AEM, but while drag & drop onto page its not doesn't show up. Anything else needs to be done as not sure what makes it to work, like anything related to any other config like Magento etc.