Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to create custom content fragment model with composite multifield

Level 5

Hi all,

I need to create custom content fragment model with composite multifield structure like i need to have text, path and dropdown field inside multifield like in the screenshot and i need to export values in json format with custom end point, so if any one knows how to create composite multifield in content fragment means kindly share some ideas about it

Nandheswara_0-1690528609202.png

Thanks,

Nandheswara

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Nandheswara, Although you can create multifield using custom clientlibs, but Adobe suggested approach to create a new Content Fragment model using the multifield properties (in your case; Title, Path Field and Dropdown). 

For example, Create a "Author" Content Fragment model first like below:Screenshot 2023-07-28 at 3.58.50 PM.png
Later add a "Fragment Reference" field (which needs to Render as "Multifield") in Article Content Fragment Model. You can enable "Allow Fragment Creation" for inline Editing when you create new Article Content Fragment.Screenshot 2023-07-28 at 4.04.52 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-07-28 at 4.08.28 PM.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Nandheswara, Although you can create multifield using custom clientlibs, but Adobe suggested approach to create a new Content Fragment model using the multifield properties (in your case; Title, Path Field and Dropdown). 

For example, Create a "Author" Content Fragment model first like below:Screenshot 2023-07-28 at 3.58.50 PM.png
Later add a "Fragment Reference" field (which needs to Render as "Multifield") in Article Content Fragment Model. You can enable "Allow Fragment Creation" for inline Editing when you create new Article Content Fragment.Screenshot 2023-07-28 at 4.04.52 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-07-28 at 4.08.28 PM.png