Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to create a new logout servlet with selector?

Level 1

Hi Guys, i need to create a new logout servlet, so that my website sign out points to that servlet. Can anyone provide me the steps on how to create that?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Here is the AEM docs on this subject:

http://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-0/administer/security/identity-management.html

If this topic does not address your question - please file a bug. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Here is the AEM docs on this subject:

http://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-0/administer/security/identity-management.html

If this topic does not address your question - please file a bug. 

Level 1

Hi, There is not much enough information about logout in that page. Also, if i log out from geometrixx, geometrixx-outdoor, geometrixx-media, it always take me to geometrixx-outdoors landing page. i understand, it is written in the content jcr:properties to have slig:target as geo home and in turn geohome points to content/geometrixx-outdoors/en.  Now i have two different websites  which should point to different landing pages after log out. To handle this i was thinking about creating a log out sling servlet for each website.

Is there any doucmentation on how to create those servlets? i

Level 10

Astha Singh wrote...

Hi, There is not much enough information about logout in that page. Also, if i log out from geometrixx, geometrixx-outdoor, geometrixx-media, it always take me to geometrixx-outdoors landing page. i understand, it is written in the content jcr:properties to have slig:target as geo home and in turn geohome points to content/geometrixx-outdoors/en.  Now i have two different websites  which should point to different landing pages after log out. To handle this i was thinking about creating a log out sling servlet for each website.

Is there any doucmentation on how to create those servlets? i

Make use of refferer header so that you know which website they are in & redirect accordingly.