Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

How to capture the checkbox selectionchanged event in Touch UI

Level 6

Hi ,

we are trying to upgrade classical UI components to the Touch UI as part of that trying to capture the selectionchanged  event in Touch UI. 

I need an example for this, that helps me to proceed further.

Thanks In Advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi

You have to handle the touch UI using normal Jquery functions. On your checkbox or dropdown widget node, you can give a class attribute like below

1220827_pastedImage_0.png

and then in the JS file add a function, to handle the select option on this field

$(document).on("selected", ".cq-dialog-layout", function() {

}

I would try to come up with a sample code which will help to demo this. But as a quick note, just try to handle the fields using normal jquery functions

Thanks

Veena

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 6

Hi Stuff,

Thanks for the reply. I went through that article before the creation of this ticket. I have got a good idea how to extend the listeners in Touch Ui but in that article talked about dialog related listeners. I am looking for the examples of how we use the selection change, selected etc?. That would be great if we have that info available somewhere. At least one working example with those listeners and any documentation for the which events can be able to capture in touch UI.

Thanks

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi

You have to handle the touch UI using normal Jquery functions. On your checkbox or dropdown widget node, you can give a class attribute like below

1220827_pastedImage_0.png

and then in the JS file add a function, to handle the select option on this field

$(document).on("selected", ".cq-dialog-layout", function() {

}

I would try to come up with a sample code which will help to demo this. But as a quick note, just try to handle the fields using normal jquery functions

Thanks

Veena