Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

How to author/select AEM pages in component dialog?

Level 9

I am building a custom component which will be used to list down few other pages. Basically I want to get the list pages(multi field) from author and show them in the page for which I need to know what resource type I should I use in component dialog. 

I read all OOTB dialogs (https://developer.adobe.com/experience-manager/reference-materials/6-4/granite-ui/api/jcr_root/libs/...), text, image, video, rte but I could not find any xtype/ resource type that is related to select any page.

Is there any easy way to get the page path from component dialog ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Use sling:resourceType as /libs/granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/pathfield

Himanshu Jain

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Use sling:resourceType as /libs/granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/pathfield

Himanshu Jain

Community Advisor

Hi @Mario248 

What you need is a pathBrowser. You can refer the below.

<pageList
    jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured"
    sling:resourceType="granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/pathfield"
    fieldLabel="Logo Path"
    name="./logoPath"
    required="true"
    rootPath="/content/abc"/>

Community Advisor

@Hi @Mario248 ,

Please refer below button component for we-retail for similar page selection requirement

/apps/weretail/components/content/button/cq:dialog/content/items/column/items/linkTo

Screen Shot 2022-06-13 at 2.09.37 PM.png

To answer your question - here is the resourceType can be used for the same 

granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/pathfield

which has additional properties rootPath - which is source data root path. Absolute or relative path for the root folder for the source data.

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Santosh