Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

how to assign back to the same reviewer/approver when it is rejected in AEM workflow

Level 3

Hi All,

I have a requirement in AEM workflow to pass the multiple reviewers/approvers before activating an asset.

sharing the flow diagram for reference 

kavalidurga_0-1677759258810.png

if any of the reviewers rejects it by providing comments for additional info it has to go back to the initiator, initiator provides the requested info using dialog step and send the notification to all the reviewers in process step post this step, I have to assign back to the same reviewer who rejects(assigned back) to the initiator. 

any suggestion to solve how to send back to same reviewer . please can someone help me how to achieve this.

Using AEM as cloud service (6.5)

Thanks,

Durga Kavali.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @kavalidurga 

• In the workflow model, add a dynamic participant selection step after the notification step.
  • Configure the dynamic participant selection step to assign the workflow back to the same reviewer who requested additional information.
  • You can use an AEM Workflow Launcher or a custom Workflow Process to implement the logic for assigning the workflow back to the same reviewer.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @kavalidurga 

• In the workflow model, add a dynamic participant selection step after the notification step.
  • Configure the dynamic participant selection step to assign the workflow back to the same reviewer who requested additional information.
  • You can use an AEM Workflow Launcher or a custom Workflow Process to implement the logic for assigning the workflow back to the same reviewer.