Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

How to Allow Content Fragment Models in Particular Asset Folders | AEM Community Seeding

Administrator

BlogImage.jpg

How to Allow Content Fragment Models in Particular Asset Folders by Suchita Sarda

Abstract

A few months back, I received a requirement to allow a content fragment model in a particular asset folder. Recently, one of my colleagues needed to implement the same in her project, as well. Since the steps are easily understood, but also easily forgotten, I thought it would be beneficial if we had the steps documented. Step-by-Step How-To 1. Go to http://localhost:4502/aem/start.html and click on tools icon and go to the General tab and click configuration browser 2. You will see a “create” button and after you click on it, the following popup will open. create configuration Enter a title for the content fragment model folder and check the content fragment model checkbox and click on the create button, like below. content fragment models 3. Now go back to tools and click on the Assets tab and select Content Fragment Models. assets tab 4. Now look for the folder name which you have created on the third step and click on it. folder 5. Click on the create button and enter a title for the content fragment model. create model 6. Open the model and add the fields in your model as per requirement and click on the Save button. I am adding one text field to the model. test model title 7. Now go to the Navigation icon tab and select assets. Then select files and click the create button. Next, select the folder and enter a title for the folder. 8. Now select the newly created folder and click on properties. asset properties 9. Go to the Cloud Services Tab. From the cloud configuration path browser, select the folder path where you have your model and click the save and then close button (like below). cloud configuration 10. Next, go to the folder that you created inside the asset and click on create, select Content Fragment. As you will see, it is showing only two models from which one is a simple fragment and another that is the model in which you have selected the path in the above step. Select your model and create a content fragment from that model. new content fragment There you have it! You have now finished the steps to allow only particular models for an asset folder. Check out more of our Adobe blogs for tips and tricks to best utilize your Adobe stack.

Read Full Blog

How to Allow Content Fragment Models in Particular Asset Folders

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the related questions.

Kautuk Sahni
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies