Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

How to Add Preload for a specific element in AEM website

Level 1

Hi Team,

Recently, I've run a PSI (Google Page Speed Report) to check the page speed score of my website which is in AEM platform. As per the suggestions received from Google, we need to preload specific elements within the website to improve the page speed score. Website: shorturl.at/fAHK7

When we discussed the same with our developer, he was like "This not possible. All chatbot assets are loaded on Page Load through Tag Manager. So “Preload” option is not valid."

It would be great if you can help me rectify this issue and implement an alternative solution.

Regards,

Suresh Kumar

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

The link is taking to google drive showing some money transfer receipt, I doubt this is a valid link/question. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

The link is taking to google drive showing some money transfer receipt, I doubt this is a valid link/question. 

Level 1
@mahajanyogesh: There seems to be some technical glitch with the URL shortner. The URL which I'm referring is this one: https://www.bajajfinservmarkets.in/

Level 2

I would not depend on a Google report telling you 'How To' improve AEM performance. 

Level 1
@zonroc: Kindly let me know on which report I should trust in order to improve my AEM website performance. I forced to use this because most of my traffic is driven through Google hence we are optimizing our website in compliance with Google bots