Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

How to add multiple rootPath values in Pathfield or Path browser?

Level 4

Hi Team,

I'm working on a component in which I want to add/allow multiple rootPath for Pathfield/Path browser. The rootPath is String type only & can't take multiple strings. I found this old question but it's not working for me. So, can you please suggest any workaround for this?

Regards,

sesmic

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @sesmic ,

there's no out-of-the-box solution to have multiple root paths.
you'll have to write some logic to fulfill your requirement.

you can mimic the behavior of List component's (core component) build-your-list-by method, to show and hide the root paths for different selections, to have respective root paths.

Thank you.

Regards,
Sravan

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @sesmic ,

there's no out-of-the-box solution to have multiple root paths.
you'll have to write some logic to fulfill your requirement.

you can mimic the behavior of List component's (core component) build-your-list-by method, to show and hide the root paths for different selections, to have respective root paths.

Thank you.

Regards,
Sravan

Community Advisor

@sesmic  Below use case works for multiple rootPath for Tag picker. The same you can customize according to your requirement

http://experience-aem.blogspot.com/2015/05/aem-61-touch-ui-multiple-root-paths-in-tags-picker.html