Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to add emulators to mobile site

Level 3

Hi,

I've created a mobile site and I can't get the emulators to show up in author mode. 

My mobile page component has the mobile page component has sling:resourceSuperType="wcm/mobile/components/page" and documentation says that "When the page component relies on the mobile page component (/libs/wcm/mobile/components/page), the emulator functionality is automatically integrated in the page through the following mechanism". 

I've added device Groups via the page properties but the emulator divs are not added. 

What do I need to do?

Thanks for any help, 

Alex

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

If you have followed the documentation exactly as its specified and it does not work - then please open a ticket against the docs. In the ticket - explain the topic, what you did, and the results. All AEM docs should work as specified. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 3

Hi Lokesh,

I've done all that and none of it works. 

If you create a mobile site according to the documentation , do you get the emulators?

Level 10

it should if you have added cq:deviceGroups property for your site.

Correct answer by
Level 10

If you have followed the documentation exactly as its specified and it does not work - then please open a ticket against the docs. In the ticket - explain the topic, what you did, and the results. All AEM docs should work as specified.