Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.
SOLVED

how to add custom tile to the report wizard screen for custom report generation.

Level 1

Hi , I need some pointers on how can we add the custom tile to the report wizard screen as shown tp generate a report. e.g. if i have to generate report for all sku's added within particular time frame so how can i add it to this screen. If anyone has implemented or has any idea about it please let me know.

ssawaikar_0-1653566013842.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @ssawaikar ,

To do this, you would need to overlay the existing report creating wizard in AEM.

As you can notice in your URL, the component you are looking for is present in dam/gui/content/reports...

By this way, you can overlay many things in AEM.

I have gone ahead and looked at this and the exact file which you would need to overlay is :

/libs/dam/gui/coral/components/admin/reports/createreportwizard/selectreportcard/selectreportcard.jsp

This is responsible for rendering all the different options present in the createreportwizard.

You would need to add a new button(div) in this JSP and add your custom logic/class to it. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @ssawaikar ,

To do this, you would need to overlay the existing report creating wizard in AEM.

As you can notice in your URL, the component you are looking for is present in dam/gui/content/reports...

By this way, you can overlay many things in AEM.

I have gone ahead and looked at this and the exact file which you would need to overlay is :

/libs/dam/gui/coral/components/admin/reports/createreportwizard/selectreportcard/selectreportcard.jsp

This is responsible for rendering all the different options present in the createreportwizard.

You would need to add a new button(div) in this JSP and add your custom logic/class to it. 

Community Advisor

Hi @ssawaikar ,
If you want to create additional Tile in Report Create Wizard, Overlay this path in apps "/libs/dam/content/reports/availablereports" and add a node for your tile under  overlaid path "/apps/dam/content/reports/availablereports"